Which kinds of clinics or hospitals provide medical consultations for bunions in Singapore? (photo)

Doctor's Answers (1)

To see bunions, you would have to consult an orthopaedic surgeon, preferably someone that subspecialises in foot and ankle surgery. He would be able to assess your feet, and advise you on the proper management of the bunions. It can be either conservative or surgical management, and I am sure the surgeon will go through and advise you on the appropriate steps to take.

Kind regards

Dr Sean Ng

Quote RequestWhatsapp