Meet Claire Jedrek, Singapore’s only female race car driver. This multi-hyphenated lady is also an emcee, writer, and a mother of a 1-year-old boy.
She's here to share her personal knowledge and experiences on motherhood. She wants to let you in on the things people don't tell mothers (during and after pregnancy), challenges she faced, her insecurities, how she managed to juggle work, exercise, and family!
Join her live AMA on Wednesday, 13 February, from 5:00 - 6:00 PM as she answers all the questions you have on health, fitness, and motherhood.
You can submit your questions to Claire by leaving your comments at the following link: http://bit.ly/claire-jedrek-ama.
Ask Claire about:
- What do people not tell pregnant mothers
- How to exercise while being pregnant
- What should new mothers take note of
- How to take care of your mental health
- Books and resources for mothers
- How to keep an active lifestyle despite a hectic work schedule
- Tips on how to eat healthy in Singapore
If you have problems posting comments, please email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DxD’s Ask Me Anything (AMA) enables open health conversations between readers, professionals and patients from all walks of life.
View the complete list of upcoming DxD AMAs here.