Meet Claire Jedrek, Singapore’s only female race car driver. This multi-hyphenated lady is also an emcee, writer, and a mother of a 1-year-old boy.
She's here to share her personal knowledge and experiences on motherhood. She wants to let you in on the things people don't tell mothers (during and after pregnancy), challenges she faced, her insecurities, how she managed to juggle work, exercise, and family!
Join her live AMA on Wednesday, 13 February 2019, from 5:00 - 6:00 PM as she answers all the questions you have on health, fitness, and motherhood.
Users were welcomed to ask Claire about:
- What do people not tell pregnant mothers
- How to exercise while being pregnant
- What should new mothers take note of
- How to take care of your mental health
- Books and resources for mothers
- How to keep an active lifestyle despite a hectic work schedule
- Tips on how to eat healthy in Singapore
DoctorxDentist’s Ask Me Anything (AMA) enables open health conversations between readers, professionals and patients from all walks of life.
View the complete list of upcoming DoctorxDentist AMAs here.