About Dr Chi Chin Chan
Dr Chan Chi Chin completed MBBS at the National University of Singapore in 1970 before obataining M Med (Surg) at the same university in 1974. He later completed FRCSEd (Gen Surg) at the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, United Kingdom in 1974. Dr Chan is a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine (Plastic Surg) (Singapore) since 1977. He also completed FRACS (Gen Surg) at the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australia in 1978. Dr Chan has over 3 decades of experience in ...
Dr Chi Chin Chan offers the following treatments:
Non-Surgical Aesthetic Procedures
- Botox Treatment
- Dynamic Lines (Wrinkles)
- Fine Wrinkles Lines (Microbotox)
- Excessive Sweating and Body Odour
- Square Jaw Reduction, Calf Reduction
- Aging Neck Bands (Platysmal Bands)
- Tattoos Removal (Brows, Eyeliner, Body Tattoos)
- Removal of unwanted Facial, Body Pigmentation
- Improvement of Firmness, Texture and Uneven Skin Tone
- Face, Body, Eyes
- Skin Tightening and Contouring
- Facial Grooves, Lines, Depression, etc.
- Acne and Facial Scars
- Lips Enhancemen
- IPL and Iontophoresis
- Face and Body Hair Removal (IPL)
- Improvement of Complexion and Texture
- Medical Scientific Skincare
- Medical Grade Skincare and Products
Aesthetics Procedures (Surgery)
- Upper and Lower Eyelid (Eyebag)
- Chin and Nose Reshaping, Augmentation and Reduction
- Face, Forehead, Eyebrow, and Neck Lifts
- Ear Deformity Correction, e.g. Bat ears (Otopasty)
- Augmentation (Implantation) / Reduction
- Areola / Nipple reduction
- Axillary Breast Removal
- Gynaecomastia (Male)
- Body and Face Contouring
- Liposuction (Face and Body)
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Fat Injection (Graft)
- Skin Lesions Removal
- Age Spots
- All Types of Cysts
- Others (e.g. skin cancer lesions, warts)
No Singapore Medical Council Disciplinary Tribunal actions found for the years we collect data.
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr Chi Chin Chan
What is the cost to see Dr Chi Chin Chan?
You can get a customised quote for the cost of your treatment here. Alternatively, our medical concierge is able to provide you with free and instant cost estimations (opens up whatsapp chat).
How soon can I make an appointment with Dr Chi Chin Chan?
Generally, Dr Chi Chin Chan has appointments available on DxD within a few days. You can see Dr Chi Chin Chan's earliest availability on DxD and make an appointment online.
Is Dr Chi Chin Chan accepting new patients?
Yes, Dr Chi Chin Chan is generally accepting new patients.
What languages does Dr Chi Chin Chan speak?
Dr Chi Chin Chan speaks English, Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Indonesia.
Can I use Medisave to see Dr Chi Chin Chan?
Where is Dr Chi Chin Chan's clinic located?
3 Mt Elizabeth
Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre
#08 - 09 Singapore 228510