About Dr Yoke Fai Fong
1. Specialty/Sub-Specialty/Area of Medicine
- Complex Gynaecological Problems
- Microsurgical Techniques for Tubal Re-Anastomosis
- Pelvic Floor Reconstruction
Dr Fong led a team to perform the robotic surgery in NUH. In 2009, He performed a single incision surgery and has led a team in transplanting ovarian tissue into a patient with ovarian failure and it was Asia’s first baby conceived naturally from implanted ovarian tissue.
4. Awards and Achievements
- 2002 Fellowship programme in Minimally Invasive Gynaecologic Surger
- Top medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and was awarded the Gold Medal in the Master’s Examination in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (NUS)
- Board of Examiner’s Prize (Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists)
6. More Information
Dr Fong is fluent in English, Mandarin, Bahasa, Cantonese, and Hokkien.