About Dr Lewis Liew
Dr. Lewis Liew graduated in 1992 from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom. He continued his basic surgical training in the United Kingdom and obtained his surgical fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 1997. Subsequently, he joined the Advanced Urological Training Program at National University Hospital, Singapore in 1998. Dr. Liew completed his urological specialist training in 2002. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore and a Fellow of Royal ...
Dr Lewis Liew offers the following treatments:
- Urological Evaluation
• Ultrasound of the kidneys
• Flexible Cystoscopy
• Uroflow and residual urine assessment
• Transrectal ultrasound of the prostate and biopsy for high PSA
• Urodynamics study
- Urinary Stone Treatment
• Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy ( ESWL )
• Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy ( PCNL )
• Ureteroscopic Laser Lithotripsy
• Open surgery for large kidney stones
- Kidney Surgery
• Radical Nephrectomy - Open and Laparoscopic approach
• Partial Nephrectomy - Open and Laparoscopic approach
• Living Related Kidney Transplantation
- Renal Access Surgery
• Haemodialysis Access Surgery
• Peritoneal Dialysis Access Surgery
- Bladder Surgery
• Transurethral bladder tumor resection
• Bladder Stone removal (Litholapaxy)
• Radical Cystectomy
- Prostate Surgery
• Transurethral resection of prostate ( TURP )
• Greenlight laser prostatectomy ( PVP )
• Radical Prostatectomy – Robotic Assisted
- Laparoscopic Urological Surgery
• Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
• Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty
• Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy
• Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery
• Robotic Assisted Prostatectomy
- Female Urology
• Collagen Injection
• Tension Vaginal Tape (TVT)
• Birsch Colposuspension
- Penile Surgery
• Corrective Surgery for Peyroines’ Disease
• Penile Cancer Surgery
- Testicular and Scrotal Surgery
• Microsurgical Varicocele Ligation
• Excision of Hydrocele and Epididymal Cyst
• Testicular Biopsy and Sperm Retrieval for Subfertility Treatment
- Men’s Health and Male Aging Treatment
• Erectile dysfunction
• Premature ejaculation
• Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
• Vasectomy / Male Sterilisation
• Vasectomy Reversal Surgery
• Male Aging or Andropause
No Singapore Medical Council Disciplinary Tribunal actions found for the years we collect data.
1 Articles written by Dr Lewis Liew View all
There are many ways to prevent pregnancies. One of them is through a vasectomy procedure. Although the vasectomy procedure is not as commonly done in Singapore, this does not mean that the procedure is any less efficient or safe.
My name is Dr Lewis Liew, and I am a Urology specialist. This article has been written to debunk the top 4 common myths about vasectomy. Read more
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr Lewis Liew
What is the cost to see Dr Lewis Liew?
You can get a customised quote for the cost of your treatment here. Alternatively, our medical concierge is able to provide you with free and instant cost estimations (opens up whatsapp chat).
How soon can I make an appointment with Dr Lewis Liew?
Generally, Dr Lewis Liew has appointments available on DxD within a few days. You can see Dr Lewis Liew's earliest availability on DxD and make an appointment online.
Is Dr Lewis Liew accepting new patients?
Yes, Dr Lewis Liew is generally accepting new patients.
What languages does Dr Lewis Liew speak?
Dr Lewis Liew speaks English, Hokkien, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Bahasa Indonesia.
Can I use Medisave to see Dr Lewis Liew?
Which insurances does Dr Lewis Liew accept?
Dr Lewis Liew accepts AXA, AIA, NTUC Income, Great Eastern.
How do patients rate Dr Lewis Liew in reviews?
Where is Dr Lewis Liew's clinic located?
6 NAPIER ROAD
GLENEAGLES MEDICAL CENTRE
#04 - 16 Singapore 258499