About Dr Michelle Chia
Dr Michelle Chia attained her bachelor's from the National University of Singapore (NUS) then went for her post-graduate training in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Singapore General Hospital. Upon years of training, Dr Chia has had extensive field experience in several sub-specialties like reproductive medicine for sub-fertility issues and maternal-fetal medicine for high-risk pregnancies. Her expertise includes dealing ...
Dr Michelle Chia offers the following treatments:
- Diagnosis and Treatment relating to Vaginal Health
- Vaginal Itch, Discharge, Odour, Lumps/Growths, Pain/Ulcers
- Treatment for Yeast Infection
- Treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Treatment for Dyspareunia (Pain during Sex)
- Sexual Health
- Comprehensive Screening for Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Screening and treatment for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Trichomonas, Genital Herpes, Urea/Mycoplasma
- Screening for HIV, Hepatitis, Syphilis
- Treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HIV Testing
- HIV Post- Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Cervical Cancer Screening and Vaccinations
- Thin Prep Pap Smear
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) Screening
- HPV (Cervical Cancer) Vaccinations
- Emergency Contraception
- Contraceptive Injections
- Intra-Uterine Device (IUD) Insertion and Removal
- Hormonal Implant Insertion and Removal
- Treatments for Menstrual/Period Issues
- Diagnosis and Tests for Fertility and Pregnancy
- Routine Pre-Conception Review/Screening
- Fertility Screening For Couples
- Pregnancy Testing
- Diagnosis and Treatments relating to Breasts
- Breast Examinations
- Breast Cancer Screening – Ultrasound/Mammogram
- Assessment of Breast Lumps
- Treatment of Breast Infections (Mastitis)
- Treatments for Urinary Problems
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Urinary Leakage/ Incontinence
- Diagnosis and treatment of Vaginismus (Vaginal Tightness)
- Women's Health Screening
Dr Michelle Chia's Practice
Dr Tan & Partners @ DUO
No Singapore Medical Council Disciplinary Tribunal actions found for the years we collect data.
1 Patient Reviews for Dr Michelle Chia View all
Everything was super convenient. I think it was worth it because I felt like it was a real conversation rather than just a transaction.
43 Q&As answered by Dr Michelle ChiaView all
2 Articles written by Dr Michelle Chia View all
All women need to know what a Pap smear is — a simple and yet important procedure that could be life saving.
Cervical cancer is the 4th-most common cancer in women around the world . In Singapore, it is estimated that 429 women are diagnosed and 208 women die from the disease each year. This is unfortunate, as cervical cancers are preventable and curable when detected early .
The Pap smear has been widely recognised as an effective way to detect early-stage cervical cancer. It is affordable and easily accessible in most countries, and crucial in detecting and thus preventing early-stage cervical cancers from developing into a more invasive stage .
I wrote this article to help you understand the importance of cervical cancer screening with Pap smears. Read on to find out more on the procedure, function, and costs of a Pap smear in Singapore!
Sneak peek: it can be free!Read more
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr Michelle Chia
What is the cost to see Dr Michelle Chia?
You can get a customised quote for the cost of your treatment here. Alternatively, our medical concierge is able to provide you with free and instant cost estimations (opens up whatsapp chat).
How soon can I make an appointment with Dr Michelle Chia?
Generally, Dr Michelle Chia has appointments available on DxD within a few days. You can see Dr Michelle Chia's earliest availability on DxD and make an appointment online.
Is Dr Michelle Chia accepting new patients?
Yes, Dr Michelle Chia is generally accepting new patients.
What languages does Dr Michelle Chia speak?
Dr Michelle Chia speaks English, Mandarin.
Can I use Medisave to see Dr Michelle Chia?
Which insurances does Dr Michelle Chia accept?
Dr Michelle Chia accepts Bupa International Health Insurance.
How do patients rate Dr Michelle Chia in reviews?
1 patients have reviewed Dr Michelle Chia. The overall rating for this doctor is 5.0/5. You can read individual reviews and ratings in their profile.
Where is Dr Michelle Chia's clinic located?
7 Fraser Street #B3-18,