Dr Paul Mok is an accredited and internationally recognised ENT Head & Neck Surgeon in Singapore with vast clinical experience spanning over 20 years. Dr Mok is adept at treating a wide range of ENT conditions, such as nasal allergies, sinus infections, ear problems and swelling in the head and neck region. Apart from general ENT conditions, Dr Mok also has a special interest in the sub-specialty fields of Voice, Swallowing and Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
He cares for patients with a wide variety of ENT conditions including managing patients with nasal allergies, sinus infections, ear problems and swellings in the head and neck region. His special areas of interests are in Voice, Swallowing and managing patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Other Appointments & Involvements
- Vice Chairman of the Singapore Academy of Medicine Chapter of ENT Surgeons
- Member of the ENT Resident Assessment Committee at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Examiner for various post-graduate ENT exams in Singapore
- Heads the Sleep Clinic at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Runs Voice Clinics at various public hospitals in Singapore
- Invited to many local, regional and international ENT conferences
- Invited to workshops to teach and perform live surgery
- Actively involved in medical missions and overseas humanitarian work for the past 15 years with Crisis Relief Singapore