About Dr Siew Pin Tan
1. Specialty/Sub-Specialty/Area of Medicine
- Newborn assessment and check on hospital born babies
- Breastfeeding advice
- Well child visits from birth onwards including developmental assessments
- School and pre-camp health assessments
- General paediatrician health care
- Management of acute illnesses eg. Fever, coughs, colds, diarrhoea
- Management of chronic illnesses eg. Asthma, eczema, allergic rhinitis, bed wetting
Dr Tan Siew Pin is a board-certified Paediatrician. She graduated from NUS 1985, and went on to complete her specialist training at NUH in 1998. In 1989, she founded Olive Tree Baby and Kids Clinic.
As a proud mother of four and an advocate for breastfeeding, Dr Tan offers chronic illness management to her patients.
4. Awards and Achievements
6. More Information