Hello, DxD community! I’m Dr Naras Lapsys. I’ll be replying to all your comments on Wednesday, 9 January 2019, at 6:00 PM.
Background: I am a clinical dietician with more than 14 years of experience. I hold a PhD in molecular genetics, a master’s degree in nutrition and dietetics, and have done 10 years of research on diabetes and obesity.
Nutrition and lifestyle play a critical role in how long and how well we live. I am very passionate about helping people optimise their weight and be free of chronic health issues. By addressing dietary patterns, sleep, exercise and well-being, I hope to help everyone live healthier and longer lives.
Leave a comment below asking me anything related to nutrition and lifestyle, e.g. :
- What constitutes a healthy diet
- How to lose weight or gain weight in a healthy way
- Diseases e.g. Heart diseases, PCOS, hypertension, diabetes
- Diet recommended for pregnancy
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal issues
- Sport performance
- Healthy ageing
- Healthspan and longevity