Hello DxD community! I’m Lynn Toh. I’ll be replying to all your comments on Tuesday, 30 October 2018.
Background: I am a podiatrist in Singapore. A lot of people think that we're only trained to fix calluses, ingrown toe nails, or give simple advice on footwear. However, that's untrue! Podiatry school is not only the study of the foot. We have to study the entire human body, with an emphasis on the lower extremity.
Did you know that more often than not, the foot is the first place that shows signs of serious conditions such as arthritis, heart disease and diabetes?
Through this AMA, I hope to clear up the misconceptions about podiatry!
Leave a comment below asking me anything about being a podiatrist in Singapore, e.g.:
- What training is required to be a podiatrist in Singapore
- What conditions does a podiatrist treat
- The nastiest foot condition I've ever came across
- The strangest request that I've got from a patient
- How to select the best type of footwear for your feet
- Why ingrown toenails cannot always be treated at home
- What are the danger signs that we should look out for in our foot