I need serious advice.
One of my friend is diagnosed with breast cancer in stage two meanwhile she is 7 weeks pregnant. She either abort her baby and start cancer treatments as soon as possible or keep her baby and wait till after delivery to do treatments.
what would you do if facing this ?? Appreciate