I am Dr David Chan, an ophthalmologist at Atlas Eye Specialist Centre.
With 20 years of experience in ophthalmology, I am here to answer a series of questions regarding concerns you may have regarding laser vision correction.
Some questions I'm covering in the video are:
- LASIK is a popular procedure, but how safe is it?
- Can someone go blind from LASIK?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about LASIK?
- Is LASIK for everyone?
- How do you relax your patients before LASIK?
- You are a LASIK surgeon, why do you wear glasses?
- What is the best piece of advice you can give to people considering LASIK?
I hope this video will help if you are considering getting laser vision correction in Singapore.
Dr David Chan is the medical director of Atlas Eye Specialist Centre. He has been in ophthalmology practice since 1999. Dr Chan was previously a surgical instructor at the Singapore National Eye Centre and the University of Calgary, Canada. In his free time, he enjoys digital photography.
Would you like to ask any related health questions?