Are Skinboosters or Rejuran more effective for redness and sensitive skin?

• Answered4 times
  • Viewed2,004 times

Hello TH,

Thank you for your question. Skin booster helps to hydrate the skin while rejuran helps to repair the skin. Rejuran as a skin healer has anti inflammatory properties and it will be the more suitable product to reduce skin redness. It is also suitable for all skin types. Rejuran can even be combined with certain skin boosters to get the best of both products. 

Dr Jiwei Wu 

Hello TH,

Skin booster helps to hydrate the skin while rejuran helps to repair the skin. Rejuran as a skin healer has anti inflammatory properties and it will be the more suitable product to reduce skin redness.

It is also suitable for all skin types.

Rejuran can even be combined with certain skin boosters to get the best of both products. 

Dr Jiwei Wu 

Rejuran is definitely more suitable than normal skin boosters if your skin is sensitive and easily inflamed, as Rejuran is a “healer” treatment, which heals and makes your skin cells recover better, getting more youthful and healthier skin. 

Restylane Skin boosters are mainly for treating issues of skin dehydration, not skin redness and sensitivity. 

For skin redness and sensitivity, Rejuran should be more suitable. Rejuran is extracted from Salmon DNA and has good wound repair and anti-inflammatory properties.

Restylane Vital Light contains hyaluronic acid and will give your skin a good dose of deep hydration. This should add a nice glow to your complexion!

Dr Matthew Yap

It will clearly be Rejuran if you are asking for skin redness and sensitivity.

But I don't see why combining both components/treatments cannot be considered. that would be even more optimal a treatment plan

Winston

Not the answer you're looking for? Just ask your own quesiton now FOR FREE.

Filler Lifts Vs Threadlifts In Singapore: Cost And Comparison (2020)

Lunchtime rejuvenation procedures are fast gaining popularity amongst Singaporeans in recent years. These procedures are dubbed as "lunchtime procedures" because they take very little time to perform and do not have any recovery period.

Most of the time, you will be able to see improvements in just a short period of time and return to your daily routine immediately.

I often get patients asking me if a filler lift or a threadlift is better. In my opinion, both are good and effective if done properly and for the correct indications. In some cases, one or the other may be more preferable.

Therefore, I have decided to write this article to help those of you who are keen on getting fillers or thread lifts to improve the signs of ageing. In this post, I will explain in detail the differences and how to choose the most suitable one for yourself. 

An Aesthetic Doctor Reviews Acne Scar Removal Treatments in Singapore (2020)

"Doctor with interest in Aesthetics and Lasers"

Dealing with acne in your youth is bad enough, but the scars left behind can be a real nightmare.

New patients often ask me 2 common questions:

• “I’ve tried one laser session before. Why don’t I see results yet?”
  • “I still have acne scars and uneven skin texture despite 10 sessions of chemical peels. Why?”

This is why I have decided to write this article to help those of you who are struggling with acne scars. The best outcomes usually result from a combination of different methods, individualised to your skin type and scar! Here's what you need to know. 

Botox VS Dermal Fillers: All You Need To Know About The 2 Alternatives To Non-surgical Facelifts

Over the years, people have known Botox and dermal fillers as relatively simple solutions to improve features as well as to attain desirable facial aesthetics. While both are given through injections and are minimally invasive, they do have their fair share of differences. I hope that through this article, it will help you to understand more about these two treatments.

The Ultimate Guide to Dark Eye Circle Treatments in Singapore (2020)

Dark eye circles are a huge concern to a lot of people. That is true for both students and working professionals. They are not much of a health problem but its appearance can be quite bothersome.

Dark eye circles can make you look tired and unmotivated. On top of that, they do not go away easily. That can be a huge problem if your job requires you to meet with clients.

Although most people think that lack of sleep is the main cause of dark circles, there are actually many more determining factors. Those factors are important in determining the most effective way to treat them.

I wrote this article to help you with your research. Read on to find out more!

The Complete Guide to Chin Fillers in Singapore (2020)

Chin fillers have been gaining popularity among younger patients. The procedure not only allows patients to achieve a V-shaped face, but also corrects retracted chins and improves facial proportions.

Before undergoing this procedure, I would first like to share with you everything you need to know about getting chin fillers in Singapore.

Read on to find out more!