Can Invisalign or braces fix my bite issues? (photo)

Dr Jaclyn Toh
5.0

"Dentist with an interest in comprehensive dentistry."

Invisalign or braces can definitely realign your teeth to fix the crowding in your upper and lower jaws.

As for your bite, I suspect the photos have you posturing out of your natural bite pattern (note the gaps between your upper and lower back teeth) so it is impossible to see what kind of bite issues you may have.

Your bite pattern (occlusion) will have to be taken into consideration when formulating a treatment plan to address your concerns. This, and a thorough examination of your mouth is essential to have a successful orthodontic treatment.

I would encourage you to seek a consultation in-person so that your bite and other issues can be appropriately evaluated.