Can Rejuran be combined with dermal fillers for better results?

Aesthetic Medicine Skin, Hair & Nails

I would like to improve my skin laxity, pore size and skin texture. Can Rejuran be combined with dermal fillers for better results?

You are absolutely right! you can combine both for improved results.

Basically the two treatments target different layers of the skin. Dermal fillers are at at deeper layer, and serve to volumise your skin and reduce the appearance of "sagging" while Rejuran is given intradermally to improve conditions such as pigmentation, general skin quality.

It would be best though to consult your doctor and see what else he would recommend based on your skin needs. Skin boosters may be used on a separate occasional for improved hydration status too.

Dr Winston Lee

1586 views 9 Apr 2018

Rejuran can be combined with dermal fillers in different ways. 

For the thicker and higher G prime hyaluronic Acid fillers , Rejuran can be combined in a single session but with the injection layers different (fillers in the subcutaneous layer and rejuran in the skin layer). Examples are Teosyal RHA range, Ultradeep, Restylane, Belotero etc. 

For skin hydrating and boosting fillers like Teosyal Redensity I , Restylane Vital Light, Belotero soft, they can be mixed together and injected , for a hydrating and skin repairing effect.

Teosya Redensity I has an added Dermal Restructuring Complex containing glutathione, acetylcysteine, vitamin B and other skin goodies which will further strengthen the skin integrity, health, radiance and fairness. 

Of course the manufacturers would state officially not to do so, but in my experience , it can be done with additional effects. 

Therefore skin laxity and texture can be improved but pore size is unlikely to change. 

Hope that answers your question! 

1588 views 9 Apr 2018
Yes, combination treatment works well with Rejuran and the results are beautiful.

I just been back from the Rejuran factory in Seoul, and many studies are now conducted for Rejuran with other treatment modalities.

You will be pleasantly surprised at the extent!

Hope this helps.

Dr Daniel Chang

1492 views 15 Apr 2018

The answer is yes. Dermal fillers and Rejuran are 2 completely different things. They are being used to treat different concerns. In fact, Rejuran can be combined with a lot of other treatments to achieve better aesthetic outcome.

The primary action of Rejuran is to rejuvenate the skin. It is given in the skin level to stimulate skin regeneration and collage formation. 

Dermal fillers can be used for contouring, augmentation and supporting facial structures. Certain type of fillers can also be placed in the skin level primarily for skin hydration and tightening. In combination with Rejuran, they are very potent for anti-ageing purposes.

Sincerely

Dr Sii Sik Liong 

1495 views 23 Apr 2018
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other answers tagged Aesthetic Medicine Skin, Hair & Nails or ask your own question now FOR FREE.