Do I have an eating disorder if I feel most hungry after midnight?

That does not necessarily mean that you have an eating disorder. There is concern of a possible eating disorder when you make yourself feel sick by being too full, or if you lose control over how much you eat, or if you think you're fat when people around you tell you that you're too thin. 

Another thing that can cause you to feel hungry is low blood sugar. You'll usually have other symptoms such as tremors, feeling your heart beat very quickly, increased sweating, light headedness to name a few. And the symptoms are relieved when you take something sweet. If this is the case, you should see a doctor to investigate for low blood sugar (hypoglycemia). In the absence of medications taken to lower blood glucose, having hypoglycemia is rare but should be investigated if your symptoms are suggestive.

If you have a light or early dinner and you stay up late to work, you may feel hungry because you need to energy to focus on your work. If this is so, it may just be a normal response for you to feel hungry. 

Hope this helps.