How can I achieve more volume on my face and a lifting effect?

I desire for my face to achieve more volume and a facelifting effect. 

Thanks for your question. I presume that you have some volume loss on your face that makes you look tired and more aged.

The usual areas for volume loss concerns are the under eye areas, Temples, anterior cheeks and lower lateral cheek extension.  The cause for this volume loss is usually attributed to aging causing fat loss and or migration. 

Fillers especially the hyaluronic acid fillers are a good option to replace this volume loss and create a lifting effect.  There is technique developed by Restylane called True Lift which is able to create a lifting effect by targeting the true retaining ligaments of the face. These ligaments help support facial tissues but tends to sag with age . Filler injections into the base of these ligaments helps to restore them to a more youthful state enabling them to create support and lift the face. Additional fillers injected into the volume depleted areas of the face helps restore the support originally provided by these facial fat pads. 

The filler procedure can be complemented by a non invasive HIFU procedure about 2 weeks later if needed to provide more lift and facial contouring . All these can be further complemented by use of neurotoxin like Botox or Xeomin to relax the muscles and create a more youthful look.

Hope this helps 

Regards

Dr KK Chew

241 views 20 Mar 2019
Not the question you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Aesthetic Medicine or ask your own question now FOR FREE.