How can I even out the skin tone and colour on my face if some parts appear darker?

Skin, Hair & Nails Aesthetic Medicine
A few years ago, I suffered a reaction (redness on the entire face) from using a chemical sunscreen. I had been using the sunscreen for 3 years without any problem. Ever since that reaction, my cheeks and nose have been pink and my face has become darker than my neck and hands. Despite switching to other sunscreens (physical and chemical), my face is still darker than the rest of my body (despite not apply sunscreen in those areas) while my cheeks and nose seem to be permanently pink. How can I get rid of the pink colour and how do I get my skin tone to be the same as the rest of my body?

It sounds like you are suffering from prolonged redness from skin sensitivity, due to previous skincare use.

This normally disappears with time, and should be improving already. If you think it is persistent over the years, you may want to consider irritation from the current skincare products you are using. 

You should discuss with your doctor to analyse your current regime, and switch to something suitable if necessary. Hope this helps!

0 381 views 4 Mar 2018
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other answers tagged Skin, Hair & Nails Aesthetic Medicine or ask your own question now FOR FREE.