How can I get rid of body odour in children?

Dr Paul Ang
5.0

"Family Physician with special interest in Mental Health"

Thank you for your enquiry. The body odour is part of her normal puberty and development, and the spotting is part of the normal process as well, as her womb develops and matures.

I suggest using antiseptic wash, perfumes, deodorants to cope.

Researchers (don’t ask me how) studied that if a couple finds the smell of each other tolerable, it probably means that their genetic differences are larger. Completely hypothetically, as you and your daughter share similar genes, this logic could be extrapolated to why her smell is a bit more off-putting to yourself.