How do I choose my size for breast augmentation?

Wise choice. Bigger is not better. One of them aims of sizing during consultation is to ascertain if the size that you like can look natural.

For a DIY technique to decide how much volume is required to get you to your bra size of your choice :

• Buy the bra that you want to fit into
  • Fill a plastic bag with enough fluid to fill the bra. Rice may be less messy (and can put left overs to good use too)
  • Measure volume of fluid or weight of rice

I am afraid that does not answer the question of whether it looks natural. That's probably best answered after a consult. But at least you have done some ground work.

Hope this is useful!