How do I get rid of redness and bumps on my face? (photo)

My face is super sensitive with redness. I also get bumps on my face. How can I get rid of these bumps on my face, and what are they?

How do I get rid of redness and bumps on my face? (photo) 5b1e8bb3dfbebe00539a2877

There are various cases for skin redness and sensitivity. How long have you been having this issue? It might be skincare products which you could easily avoid by replacing them with the correct ones. It might also be due to medical conditions that are more serious and can only be diagnosed with further evaluation. Do go and get a proper consultation.  

As for the bumps on your face, there are many options available to get rid of them. More importantly, you may want to figure out what triggers it. Try to recall how long have you been having it. Was it related to any skincare product or some skin treatment. Among those patients that i have seen, some are due to harsh product or skin injury from the wrong treatment. The same product/treatment may be causing both the irritation and the bumps on your skin.

By taking into account of the above points, you may be able to improve your skin quality and prevent the recurrence at the same time. 

Dr Elias Tam

1287 views 13 Jun 2018
Not the question you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Acne & Scars or ask your own question now FOR FREE.