How do I get rid of redness at my cheeks that appears after I shower? (photo)

It is difficult to be sure from the photo what the cause of your rash is. A possible diagnosis is facial eczema.

Often times, if the rash is persistent, there may be a triggering factor or aggravating factor. This includes contact with products that are too harsh or irritating. Sometime, you may even have a contact allegy to creams which is making the rash persist despite using the creams prescribed.

I would suggest you visit your dermatologist/doctor for a detailed examination and to rule out other causes of facial rashes. A patch test can be ordered if a contact allergy is suspected.