How do I optimize my chances of IVF success, and what are the success rates of IVF treatment in Singapore?

I personally believe that the success of IVF is directly dependent on the health of the Woman and her husband.

Eating well, as in eating nutrient rich foods helps to ensure proper cell function at every level. Minimising toxic chemicals, quitting smoking and not consuming contaminated foods and drinks helps reduce cell damage.

I also believe that complementary Medicine such as those offered by TCM and acupuncture contribute positively to a successful outcome.

I am loathe to quote results because it really depends on the medical reasons for doing IVF. Reasons like blocked tubes with healthy normal uterus and Normal sperm can carry a 40-50% success rates.

Conditions where the eggs are of poor quality can carry dismal success rates of less than 5%.