How much does a mommy makeover cost?
There are a lot of different procedures involved in getting a mommy makeover – how much do they cost?
An accurate cost estimation of a mummy makeover can only be determined after your doctor has assessed your condition during your initial consultation. The fees can be broken into:
1. Surgeon fees. This is often dependent on the number of procedures that are being done and the complexities involve. Combining surgeries may bring down the overall costs as some of the procedures share common costs. Here is an approximate cost on the surgeon fees for some common procedures done as part of a mommy makeover:
- Breast Augmentation. from $5000. Revision breast augmentation and Mastopexy with breast augmentation will cost more due to increased complexities.
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift). from $6000.
- Liposuction. Depending on the number of areas that need to be treated the costs vary. It starts from $1388 per area.
- Abdominoplasty. Abdominoplasty fees vary depending on the complexity and time required for the surgery. The start from $8000 to $20000.
2. Anaesthesia fees. Most of the procedures are done under general anaesthesia, hence an anaesthetist would be required. The anaesthesia fee are dependent on the duration of the surgery.
3. Facility fees. Depending on which hospital you have the surgery, and how many nights you need to stay before discharge, facility fees may vary.
4. Miscellaneous. Medications, scar creams, and pressure garments are all required to help with recovery after the surgery.
I hope this answers your question.