How much does it cost to dissolve Ellanse filler?

• Answered1 time
  • Viewed326 times

Ellanse filler is an acid filler and cannot be dissolved, unlike hyaluronic acid fillers, it resorbs and keeps its volume for 2-4 years. Once Ellanse is introduced into the body, it undergoes a “resorption” procedure whereby the molecules progressively rains. The microspheres keep their initial volume until all of the molecules are dissolved.

Any overfilling of Ellanse can’t be removed because it is non-dissolvable and hard to sculpt facial features such as the chin and nose. Thus, it is important to choose your Ellanse doctor wisely and not go for the cheapest price. Make sure that you know his/her track record of using Ellanse filler. Ellanse filler experts should have attended both trainings of Ellanse filler and facial anatomy workshops.

When Ellanse filler is properly utilised, it allows collagen-stimulation which restores youth to the face.

Not the answer you're looking for? Just ask your own quesiton now FOR FREE.

Filler Lifts Vs Threadlifts In Singapore: Cost And Comparison (2020)

Lunchtime rejuvenation procedures are fast gaining popularity amongst Singaporeans in recent years. These procedures are dubbed as "lunchtime procedures" because they take very little time to perform and do not have any recovery period.

Most of the time, you will be able to see improvements in just a short period of time and return to your daily routine immediately.

I often get patients asking me if a filler lift or a threadlift is better. In my opinion, both are good and effective if done properly and for the correct indications. In some cases, one or the other may be more preferable.

Therefore, I have decided to write this article to help those of you who are keen on getting fillers or thread lifts to improve the signs of ageing. In this post, I will explain in detail the differences and how to choose the most suitable one for yourself. 

The Expert's Guide to Nose Fillers and Nose Threadlifts in Singapore (2020)

“Nose jobs without going under the knife” is a concept that revolutionised aesthetic treatments many years ago. You now have the option to enhance your appearance without a huge surgical fee or the usual surgical risks, with options such as nose fillers and nose thread lifts. 

Everything You Need To Know About Non-Surgical Facelifts in Singapore: Cost And Comparison