How to achieve poreless skin if my skin is bumpy? (photo)

From your picture, those look like clogged pores / closed comedones.

There are several treatments available to improve and smooth the skin.

I usually combine treatments for this condition so as to achieve as optimal a result as possible.

1)  Topicals

I would recommend exfoliating at least once weekly and also topical Isotretinoin so as to remove overlying dead skin/ debris and to increase the turnover of skin cells  so as to prevent further build up of sebum/ dead skin cells as much as possible.

2)  Orals

Oral medications that can control sebum production should be considered as well as this works from "inside-out" to decrease the production and build up of sebum from within the skin.

3)  Machine-based treatment

Lasers such as the Carbon Laser Peel helps to regulate oil production and also removes overlying debris on the skin.  

Additionally, we do have a treatment system that removes and extracts clogged areas with medical grade serums and solutions.

Hope this helps.

All the best!