How to achieve poreless skin if my skin is bumpy? (photo)

Aesthetic Medicine Acne & Scars

Hi I’ve had these skin bumps all over my cheeks, nose bridge and underneath my eyes (on my eyebags) for many years now. Different facialists tell me it’s clogged pores, milia, skin tag etc. They can't be squeezed like a blackhead/whitehead, no pus will come out of the bumps. They’re simply obvious flesh colored bumps on the surface of my skin. May I know what could be  the cause of these bumps, and what treatments can be done to achieve smooth, poreless skin?

From your picture, those look like clogged pores / closed comedones.

There are several treatments available to improve and smooth the skin.

I usually combine treatments for this condition so as to achieve as optimal a result as possible.

1)  Topicals

I would recommend exfoliating at least once weekly and also topical Isotretinoin so as to remove overlying dead skin/ debris and to increase the turnover of skin cells  so as to prevent further build up of sebum/ dead skin cells as much as possible.

2)  Orals

Oral medications that can control sebum production should be considered as well as this works from "inside-out" to decrease the production and build up of sebum from within the skin.

3)  Machine-based treatment

Lasers such as the Carbon Laser Peel helps to regulate oil production and also removes overlying debris on the skin.  

Additionally, we do have a treatment system that removes and extracts clogged areas with medical grade serums and solutions.

Hope this helps.

All the best!

1042 views 6 Aug 2018
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other answers tagged Aesthetic Medicine Acne & Scars or ask your own question now FOR FREE.