Suffering from persistent coughs or frequent colds? Get advice on how to get rid of them from Dr Gan Eng Cern, an ENT Specialist with subspecialty in nose and sinuses.
Ear, nose, and throat (ENT) problems are extremely common in children, including ear infections, blocked and stuffy nose, tonsillitis, snoring and sleep-related breathing issues.
The challenge is to diagnose these correctly in children who may not always be able to report their symptoms. With the right diagnosis, ENT conditions in children can be treated successfully.
Dr Annabelle answered questions from readers on:
- Common ENT problems in children
- Allergic Rhinitis, Chronic Sore Throat, Hearing loss, Nose Bleeds, etc
- Childhood ENT Disorder
- When to see a specialist for these conditions
- Causes of these problems
- Treatment options in Singapore
- Treatment costs in Singapore