What options are there in Singapore to check if my ovaries are healthy, especially when they are of different sizes?

I would advise that you see your family physician or gynaecologist for a complete evaluation of your ovarian function.

I would usually start off with a complete medical history review of my patient, with a focus on the menstrual history (when menses started, the regularity of menses, flow, etc), sexual and contraceptive history and any previous tests, treatment or surgeries performed on the female genital organs.  

I would then proceed to a physical examination of my patient with a focus on the pelvic area, looking for any signs of abnormalities.

Next, I will proceed to investigations to determine further the health of the ovaries.  Laboratory blood tests of certain female hormones like Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), Luteinising Hormone (LH), progesterone, estradiol and Anti-Mullerian Hormone tests may be performed.  An Ultrasound of the pelvis to evaluate the female organs will also be required. 

Based on the above basic examination and tests, I will then explain the results to my patient and decide on the need for further in-depth testing.