When is it safe to get Ellanse fillers after Profhilo and Juvederm fillers?

First of all, Juvederm fillers are hyaluronic acid. Mainly, it is for sculpting and face rejuvenation. Similarly, Profhilo is also a hyaluronic acid injection. Profhilo hydrates the skin and also bio-remodel the skin by improving fat tissue renewal. It also helps with the stimulation of collagen and elastin.

So in my opinion, I would give it a good 6 months before you put Ellanse fillers. This is because both Profhilo and Juvederm fillers simulate collagen to a certain extend. Hence, you would want to see the effect before you actually inject another collagen simulator into your skin.