How do i get rid of something stuck in the inner corner of my eye? (Photo)

Doctor's Answers (1)

If it was indeed just a foreign body, it is likely to have been dislodged through flushing with water or artificial tears.

If it was not dislodged through the former means mentioned, it could be a growth, which requires surgical excision and/or a biopsy.

You should consult an eye specialist for a thorough examination.

Quote RequestWhatsapp