What are some common side-effects after a PicoSure tattoo removal?Tattoo Removal Aesthetic Medicine Laser Treatment
The most common side effects are:
- Pain - tattoo removal can be more painful than getting the tattoo, that’s why I use strong numbing cream, however, even with that, it is still painful.
- Redness - skin redness at the treated area is to be expected and can last for 8-12 hours.
- Blisters - blisters can form and will need cautious care with creams and maybe even wound dressing.
- No results - some stubborn tattoos may be difficult to remove but with PicoSure, a type of picosecond laser, it is much able to treat stubborn tattoos due to its unique 755nm wavelength and low pulse duration. Therefore this “side effect” doesn’t happen much with PicoSure.
PicoSure tattoo removal, like all pigment laser treatments, may be associated with the following side-effects:
- Pain and swelling
- Textural change and scarring
These side-effects may be reduced by adjusting the laser energy lower, increasing the interval between treatments or by using an alternative laser wavelength if necessary.
This Singaporean Aesthetic Doctor Shares His Insights On Removing Undereye Circles
We've probably all been there: waking up and stumbling about like an extra on ‘The Walking Dead’. Whether you partied hard over the weekend or spent...READ MORE
Can't Stand the Sight of Your Skin Tags? 3 Ways You Can Remove Them Safely
Skin tags can be found dangling on various parts of a person’s body. It can be both functionally and aesthetically displeasing. It is not dangerous,...READ MORE