What are some precautionary measures that I can take to avoid developing milia seeds on my face?
Some useful tips to reduce milia formation on the face include:
1. Avoid excessive UV exposure
2. Cleanse the skin daily or twice daily using a mild cleanser
3. Avoid use of thick and greasy make-up or rich facial moisturizers
4. Apply a topical retinoid (e.g. tretinoin or adapalene prescription cream ) at night to facilitate skin renewal.
5. Regular superficial chemical peeling to rejuvenate the skin
6. Avoid scratching or injuring the skin.
Hope this helps!
Causes And Treatment For Milia: An Aesthetic Doctor Discusses
Little bumps on the surface of the face and cheeks are common. They may look like allergic reactions or little bites, but are often attributable to...READ MORE