What are some ways to reduce pain during intramuscular injections?
The are a couple of ways that I can think off on the top of my head:
1. Avoid the injection if possible i.e. consider oral medication where available
2. Use the smallest needle possible
3. Consider using a topical anaesthetic agent such as Emla cream
4. Ask an experienced practitioner to do the injection
5. Progressively infiltrate with local anaesthetic while doing the injection
Hope this helps.
A Gynaecologist's Complete Guide To IVF In Singapore (2019)
Since the first in-vitro fertilization (IVF) baby was born in 1978, the science of fertility has been advancing at breakneck speed. The technology we...READ MORE
An Aesthetic Doctor's Complete Guide To Non-Surgical Facelifts In Singapore (2019)
There's an increasing number of aesthetic institutions (clinics, spas, and salons) in Singapore offering face-lifting procedures that don't require...READ MORE