What is the best treatment for a pitted chicken pox scar on the tip of my nose between subcision, fillers and CO2 lasers? (photo)

Dr Chin Yee Choong
4.7

"Dedicated to the ethical practice of Aesthetic Medicine"

Atrophic scars on the tip of the nose (from acne or chicken pox) is most challenging to treat due to the median location and convex surface of the nose which exacerbates the cosmetic appearance of the scar. 

The highly sebaceous nature of the nose makes filler and subcision non-ideal.

In my opinion, Fractional CO2 laser therefore offers the best benefit:risk ratio of the 3 treatment modalities.