What is the cost of Mbrace for relapsed crooked teeth after previous braces treatment?

Thanks for your question! An estimated cost of MBrace Treatment to treat relapsed case ranges from $2000 – $5000. This really depends on the complexity and duration of your case.

Just a rough idea from your description, your treatment plan might take anytime between 6 months or longer to complete. You will need a thorough assessment before getting a more definite answer.

If you are interested in MBrace, here are a few points for you to consider before fixing an appointment to see a Registered MBrace Provider.

1. You are required to have the aligners on for at least 20 hours a day. The only time you should remove the aligners are during meal times, brushing of teeth and taking hot/sweet beverages. If you are not compliant with wearing the aligners, you might be looking at a longer treatment time to complete the case.
  2. After the completion of MBrace, to prevent your beautiful result from shifting, you are highly recommended to have a set of retainers done. Either Fixed retainers or Removable retainers. (Your dentist will decide which is more suitable for you)

With all these being said, I hope you will take the points into consideration before starting MBrace. We do provide patients with a free MBrace consultation.

Hope this will help you with deciding on the treatment.

Thanks for your question! The cost of MBrace aligners will differ from clinic to clinic. Some clinics will tailor a cost according to your treatment plan, whereas others will have a package price.

Usually if you’ve had braces in the past and your teeth have relapsed (moved out of alignment), it is relatively simple to rectify and so generally this will reflect positively on the cost of your treatment.

For MBrace, your doctor will need to provide an examination to assess suitability and to take some baseline records. You will then be provided a tailored treatment plan detailing how many aligners are required with the approximate treatment duration.

For a general range, MBrace aligners can cost anything from $3500 – $7000. Certain dental clinics may offer more attractive pricing for relapse cases (eg. about $3500 – $5000).

Although I can’t comment for all clinics Islandwide, the clinics I practice at, offer both aligners and fixed braces at a lower rate. I hope this helps!