What is the price and difference between Mbrace and Invisalign in Singapore?Braces & Invisalign Cosmetic Dentistry
May I know the difference between Mbrace and Invisalign? Which dentist in Singapore is the cheapest for Mbrace or Invisalign? I am a working adult, but also a foreigner.
It may be easier if I outline the similarities and differences here for you:
Similarities of MBrace and Invisalign:
- Both are clear aligners that can move teeth
- Both needs to be worn at least 20-22hours a day to achieve a good result
- Both can be removed for brushing teeth and eating
- Dentists who use both systems will need to undergo a course
- Both the general dentist and orthodontist can use both systems
Differences between MBrace and Invisalign:
- Invisalign was founded in 1997 and is based in SanJose, California; MBrace was founded in Singapore in 2014.
- Invisalign has claimed to have produced 4million completed cases; there are no published statistics from MBrace.
- Invisalign has smart track feature, power ridges and attachments to ensure precise tooth movement; MBraces do not have these features.
- Invisalign is constantly innovating its features to improve the results of treatment. A few of its new features are Invisalign G5, Smart Track and Invisalign teen; No published work regarding innovations from MBrace as yet.
I hope this information will be able to let you decide on Invisalign versus MBrace. Good luck!
I’m here to add onto the two excellent answers you’ve already received.
The cost of MBrace aligners will differ from clinic to clinic. Some clinics will tailor a cost according to your treatment plan, whereas others will have a package price.
As a rule of thumb, the more complex your case, the more it will cost you in both time and cost.
For a general range, MBrace aligners can cost anything from $3500 – $7000.
The prices for Mbrace is generally cheaper than that of Invisalign, and it is a Singapore based manufacturer compared to Invisalign which is from the States.
You can find out more about Mbrace in this post 🙂
From my knowledge, Mbrace and Invisalign are just different brand names for the same product- clear aligners. Clinics may be using different systems, however the general outcome intended by the dentist for the patient is the same. The decision as to which option to use highly depends on the dentist’s experience with the different systems and what they feel works better for the patient.
Hope this helps!