With men nowadays putting more emphasis on their appearance, the male aesthetics and anti Aging segment sees a huge potential in growth.
However it is important to realise that the male patient has certain characteristics that differs from the female.
Firstly the male patient is more likely to approve of non invasive treatments that offers gradual improvements with little or no downtime and minimal adverse effects.
Secondly most males are more likely to request a procedure that is less painful and does not require that many visits to the clinic.
I would like to divide the possible non invasive treatments into Face /Skin / Hair / Body.
1. Botulinum toxin injections to improve the forehead/ glabellar and corow’s feet are commonly requested.
2. Filler injections for Chin and Nose Augmentation
3, Filler injections for smile lines and marionette lines , under eye hollows and eyebags
4. Filler and or energy based devices like RF/ HIFU for jawline contouring and skin tightening.
1. Facials and Lasers to improve overall complexion and reduce pore size and acne scarring if present.
2, Lasers to improve skin pigmentation
1, Treatments to improve male pattern hair loss either in the form of oral medication / topicals / vitamins
2, Regenera Activa treatments that uses the Stromal Vascular Fraction ( SVF ) for Hair regrowth,
1 Non invasive fat reduction treatments like cryolipolysis, RF , HIFU and laser .
2. Body shaping treatments like Trilipo and X wave and Exilis RF
3, HIFEM devices that are supposed to build abdominal muscles .
Hope this helps.