What should I do for vaginal itching with white discharge?

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are suffering from vaginitis. Candidiasis (fungal vaginitis) is common in sexually active women. It can even be triggered by something as innocent as taking antibiotics for a flu. Other possible conditions include bacterial or parasite infections.

I would recommend you to see a general practitioner or gynaecologist as soon as possible to get a proper examination of your genitals to determine the exact cause and start treatment. There may also be further tests he/she may recommend to confirm the diagnosis.

Meanwhile I would also advise to abstain from intercourse until you have recovered.

Yes I agree with Dr Chua. Do visit your nearest GP. The treatment is usually a one time insertion of a  gynotravegon vaginal pessary.

I agree. Your GP should be more than capable to treat, and use a combination of oral antifungals/antibiotics if clinically indicated.