What should I do next if my H. Pylori breath test is still positive after completing the treatment course?

The current first-line treatment for Helicobacter Pylori involves a a regime called: Triple Therapy. 

Triple therapy involves the use of two oral antibiotics and a proton pump inhibitor (e.g. omeprazole) for a period of two weeks. The proton pump inhibitor might be prescribed for a longer period depending on whether there are concomitant gastric pathologies like gastritis or a gastric ulcer.

A Urea Breath Test is often done 2 to 4 weeks after the cessation of the triple therapy to document eradication of the bacteria.

If the UBT returns positive despite the completion of triple therapy, your physician will discuss with you the alternative treatment options available.  

As such, based on your question, it appears that you might not have had adequate treatment for your Helicobacter Pylori if your treatment was only for five days.

I would advise you to return to your physician to discuss the treatment of your helicobacter pylori in light of this test result. Thank you.