Will taking weight loss pills affect my pregnancy?

Please don’t worry or blame yourself for your baby’s hypothyroidism. It is very unlikely that your taking Panbesy in the first 2-3 weeks of pregnancy caused this. 

Studies looking at pregnancies exposed to Panbesy did not show any difference in outcomes in women taking it versus those who did not. Other appetite suppressants have been associated with the risk of cleft lips. 

I would advice regular follow up with your doctor, to ensure normal thyroid function is maintained, as thyroxine is required for optimal development and brain maturation.