Have you ever wanted to ask a health question to a specific renowned specialist in Singapore?
This post explains how you can post your questions to our expert doctors.
- It's Free and Easy. As Singapore's only free medical QnA, there’s no better place to get expert answers at no cost.
- All Medical and Dental Specialties Covered. You can ask any health question under the sun, or browse 1000s of existing answers.
- Personalized Answers. When doctors answer, we’ll email you.
Who hosts DxD sessions?
Our session hosts include experts in their fields like:
- Dr Paul Tseng (pioneering team to first offer IVF technology to Singaporeans in 1988)
- Dr Tony Ho (pioneer of epi-LASIK in Singapore and the region)
- Dr Marilyn Lee (set up the reproductive endocrine service at Khoo Teck Puat Hospital), and many more.
How to ask a question
To ask a question:
- Click “Ask A Doctor” at the top left of the page, or follow this link.
- Type your question into the first box
- You'll be shown previously answered questions that are similar to your question. If you don’t see your question, you can proceed to the Question Details box to add further helpful information
- Click the Upload Photos button to add relevant photos to your question
- Click Ask
You'll see a pop up and be notified by email if your question has been successfully submitted. If you have problems submitting your question, please email your question to email@example.com.
What happens after your question is submitted?
Questions undergo a short review process and generally appear on DxD within 1 working day.
Once your question has been approved, we will distribute your question to doctors in specific areas of expertise and notify you about new answers.
You'll receive 3 emails to help you follow your submitted question:
Why are some questions rejected or unanswered?
More than 99.9% of approved questions on DxD receive a doctor reply within 24 - 48 hours.
Uploading relevant photos increase the likelihood of receiving a quicker reply. For more details, including information on what a good question looks like, take a look at this post.
Do note that if your question is related to:
- Treatment costs
You should head to our Treatment Enquiry form instead, or chat to our friendly 24/7 live chat team by clicking on the bright orange icon at the bottom right of the page.
Ready to fire off your health questions?