Can double eyelid surgery be repeated?

Double eyelid surgery can be broadly divided into 2 categories - incisional (cutting double eyelid surgery) and non-incisional (commonly known as stitching double eyelid surgery). The type that you had performed on you impacts on the repeat double eyelid surgery.

The short answer is yes, double eyelid surgery can be repeated. The more important aspects would be the reason for repeating other than the loss of the double eyelid crease (skin laxity, eyelid drooping etc), the state of your eyelids/eyelid skin at this point and what your requirements are. 

Generally, if you had non-incisional double eyelid surgery previously, I would have to ascertain why the procedure did not last; not every eyelid is suitable for a non-incisional. If you are suitable, a non-incisional procedure can be repeated for you. If you are not or if you are keen for 100% permanence of the double eyelid crease, then I would suggest an incisional double eyelid procedure instead.