How can I rectify a ruined botox job at my under eye that has caused my skin to become loose?

Botulinum toxin is usually safe but only if its used in the right hands. Unfortunately I have seen also my share of other cases done in neighbouring countries.

Agree with Dr Elias that only a proper assessment will allow the doctor to make the right judgement, but a mix of Radiofrequency/superficial HIFU and possibly fillers will be the answer to your predicament

Dr Winston Lee

So sorry to hear about your bad experience with Botox to your lower eyelid. 

Depending on the condition of your skin and lower eyelid, there are some possible treatments that could help to reduce the severity. It will be important to have a proper assessment to ascertain the situation & skin laxity.

Filler is useful if there is some volume lost or to create the aegyo sal to give it some expression of smiling (since it is now too paralyzed). But if the muscle and skin in eyelid is too loose, putting in filler might just give you an eyebag instead! 

Other possible treatment that I have used for such situations include laser or ulthera to tighten skin, threadlift to the eyelid to give it some support. It is not easy to offer you the correct option without a proper assessment.  

Dr Elias Tam

Dr Winston Lee

Botox under the eyes is not a matter of having too much botox but injecting in the wrong area. The doctor did not assess how much loose skin you had under your eyes before injecting. You may not be a suitable candidate for botox injection under your eyes and it should have been obvious from assessment.

Hopefully, it will not take half a year as botox under the eyes usually wears out faster than the other areas but every individual is different. It also depends on the amount he used.

Yes, dermal fillers may help reduce the looseness and sunkeness around your under eye. However, I would have to assess you to understand more. I have personally seen many botched jobs under the eyes either from using the wrong fillers, too much fillers, or performing botox on people who are not suitable because it is a common mistake some doctors make. Do seek assessment from experienced doctors to discuss the best course of remedy. 

Regards

Dr Kelvin Chua