How do I fix a crooked jaw and overbite? (photo)

Based on your photos, I am unable to assess the extent of your overbite. I do notice you have a lower jaw deviation to the left of your face.

Braces or orthodontic treatment can definitely correct the alignment of the teeth and improve your overbite issue. It will not be able to change your facial profile or the crooked jaw, as this is a skeletal(bone) issue. Only jaw surgery will be able to correct the jaw deviation.

Many people have slanted jaws which are not very noticeable. It really depends on how much it bothers you and how much you want to fix it. It would be best for you to seek a consultation with an orthodontist you can assess you clinically and advise you better.