What are the treatment options if I have irregular cornea and my left eye is 175 and right eye is 725?

Doctor's Answers (1)

Unfortunately it is very difficult to answer patient-specific questions like this over the internet.

Among the many different issues, it is impossible for you to convey the necessary information for a doctor to make a reasonable response.

For example, what kind of irregularity is it? How severe is it? Is it in the middle of the cornea, or at the side?

Is the power mentioned hyperopia (long sightedness), myopia (shortsightedness) or astigmatism?

What is the best corrected visual acuity? And many other questions/issues.

I would suggest you make an appointment to see a doctor, so that after a thorough examination, the treatment options can be fully discussed with you.

Quote RequestWhatsapp