What could be the cause for tiny raised bumps on my cheek? (photo)
I have gotten these raised spots on the face recently, for close to 4 months. What can be the cause and the remedy for this? Thanks.
Thank you for your question. I agree with Dr Ho, the raised spots appears to look like milia. Milia are completely harmless, and in some cases they will eventually clear by themselves.
1. Observe and wait - It may clear on its own
2. Topical tretinoin (Vitamin A) - the least invasive treatment, but variable efficacy
3. Incision (cut) and manual expression
4. Laser - Carbon Dioxide Laser/Erbium:YAG Laser
5. Chemical peel and dermabrasion - efficacy debatable
Hope this helps and all the best!