What is the best laser treatment regime for me to get celebrity like glowing skin if I have good skin but want to improve it?

Dr Chin Yee Choong
4.7

"Dedicated to the ethical practice of Aesthetic Medicine"

If you have good skin and wish to further enhance it to achieve additional glow, there are a few strategies available.

Firstly, use topicals that enhances skin health such as alpha-hydroxy acids, L-ascorbic Vitamin C, prescription medications such as adapalene (Differin) and tretinoin (Retin-A).

Regular superficial chemical peels are also effective and may additionally help refine surface texture and reduce whiteheads and blackheads as well.

Laser toning is popular in Asia to reduce facial pigmentation, enhance skin glow and stimulate new collagen formation.

Laser toning may be done using the Q-switched Nd:YAG 1064nm or Picosecond 1064nm lasers. Fractionated picosecond lasers (755nm PicoSure, 1064nm Picoway, 1064nm Enlighten) lasers are also effective and may offer additional benefits of reducing pore size and fine lines.

Do discuss with your doctor your needs, preference and expectations and he/she will help recommend the best option for you to achieve your desired "celebrity-like" glowing skin.