Who are sleep specialist doctors in Singapore?

Doctor's Answers (1)

It depends on what type of sleep disorder you have. If it’s insomnia related issues, then you may need to see a psychiatrist.

If it’s snoring and/or poor sleep quality, then you need to see

Some neurologists also perform sleep studies for patients especially if there are neurological sleep symptoms.

Please also read my guide on paediatric sleep apnea in Singapore.

Quote RequestWhatsapp