Can Rejuran be used together with skin boosters?

Rejuran can be used after a skin booster treatment. It works differently in rejuvenating the skin and is often synergistic in effect.

Rejuran is made of highly purified polynucleotide or PN. It naturally rejuvenates the skin cells by stimulating receptors which release growth factors to accelerate the skin’s natural healing process, thereby reversing skin damage and increasing collagen production.

Skin boosters, on the other hand, contains hyaluronic acid. It rejuvenates the skin by enhancing the hydration level deep within the skin to improve skin quality.

I hope this helps!

Cheers, Dr. Terence Tan

To answer your first question, yes, skin boosters can be used together with rejuran. As long as the HA is not cross-linked it is ok. 

It is difficult to comment on whether rejuran will further improve your skin condition without examining you. I advise you to seek an in-person consultation about that.

Hope that helps.

Rejuran can be used together with skin boosters which are not cross-linked. Examples include Teoysal RD1 and Belotero hydro.

In fact, I often suggest combining rejuran & non-cross linked HA skin boosters to my patients for optimum results and efficacy.

I would advice a proper assessment to suggest the right treatment(s) for your skin erythema (redness) and scars. In my experience, a combined comprehensive approach will yield best and most cost-effective outcomes.

Cheers,

Dr David Deng

Simply put. Yes please.

Combining both treatments/components treat both hydration matters and skin sensitivity. These are common problems in our climate

Winston