How much does dental bonding cost in Singapore, and what affects the costs? (photo)

I’ve been quoted a wide range of costs in Singapore for dental bonding of my chipped tooth and gap in my 2 front teeth. I would like to know what is the average range of prices for dental bonding of a tooth in Singapore, and what affects the costs?

How much does dental bonding cost in Singapore, and what affects the costs? (photo) 5b5ef65e528708004d5710d7

Quite a number of my patients have a very similar concern to yours and they are looking to solve the issue with dental composite resin bondings to close the gap instead of orthodontics.

Closing the gap using dental bonding is called : Diastema closure with composite resin.

This is a nice article that sums up the procedure for your reading.

The article is quite technical with some dental terms that you might not understand but just by looking at the pictures, you can tell that the procedure requires quite abit of skill, experience and good materials and equipment to achieve a near perfect result.

The fees for a skilled , experienced and reputable dentist with a special interest in aesthetics could be higher than a dentist with no such interest.

In my practice , i would follow the same steps as in this article and the fee would be about $500 per tooth.  From what i can see in your picture, it is unlikely that you would need any fancy custom colouring or veneering of the entire tooth.

The chipped corner in your tooth would also be repaired with composite resin.

One final thing i would like to add is that i would find out the reasons of your chipped tooth and for the gap appearing.

I would examine your teeth properly to ensure that you have a even , stable and balanced bite so that the resin work will not chip off easily and i might also consider making an orthodontic retainer for you to prevent your 2 front teeth from moving even further apart in the future.

I hope you find my answer useful!

Kind Regards,

Dr Gerald Tan

3798 views 30 Jul 2018
Not the question you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged Cosmetic Dentistry or ask your own question now FOR FREE.